Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday's Feast Number One Hundred and Fourteen

Feed your mind with thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions…
visit Friday's Feast: a buffet for your brain.

Appetizer
Name a song you know by heart.
"Keep on the sunnyside, Keep on the sunnyside, Keep on the sunnyside of life.
It will help you all the way it brighten everyday, If you keep on the sunnyside of life."
A Carter Family radio X opener and my favorite song from Will the Circle Be Unbroken, the breakthrough Nitty Gritty Dirt Band album of the seventies that launched a bluegrass revolution, at least for me.

Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Not much! Anything goes!

Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
I like any of the Listerene products anytime. No pain, no gain!

Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
When I get home from work and find that my fly is open. I mean, wonder if it was open all day!

Dessert
What was the last food you craved?
Oysters on the half shell. Couple of dozen with cold beer.

3 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

OH MAN. I forgot about oysters on the half shell. I want some of those! With a nice cold Yazoo.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I love the old Carter Family songs. That was really wonderful music. I hate most of today's "country" music. But music from "back in the day" is just unbeatable.

9:19 AM  
Blogger graymama said...

Love, love love your appetizer! Hubby, Buddy and I often listen to the Carter Family.

Hubby, Buddy and I were out together when I still wore maternity pants. My zipper opened without me realizing it. Hubby leaned over and said, "Mind your Ps and Qs." I did not understand this code for your fly is open, so eventually he just pointed out that the whole party was enjoying my grandma panties. We have all been there!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home